The Company information policy requires that all necessary information about its activities should be posted using open sources. In particular, such open access information about the Company, its management bodies, financial and annual reports, contact details, etc. is available at the Company’s official site www.texod.com
Any oral, written, electronic or other communication with representatives of the mass media, from The United States of America and foreign, related to cooperation or exchange of information about Company activities, or initiation of such communication must be agreed upon by the Company press secretary.
If a media representative offers cooperation in one form or another in matters related to Company activities, an immediate superior or unit head in charge of public relations should be informed of such offer.
The Internet opens up unique opportunities for communication and information exchange. A reasonable approach to the use of the Internet by Company employees presupposes compliance with a number rules:
- Never place working material and/or information on Company activities on the Internet.
- Do not use corporate mail for personal purposes.
- Do not place on the Internet photographs and audio and video recordings made at Company corporate events, workplaces and production facilities.
- Avoid taking part in discussing Company news, decisions made by the management or personnel and information related to Company business partners and clients.
- Make statements, comments and assessments as a representative of the Company only if you have received relevant authorities.