Industrial safety and labor, health and environmental protection are among our top priorities. The Company considers that it is its duty to ensure safety conditions for its employees, partners and the population in the regions where it conducts operations. It makes every effort to prevent workplace accidents, incidents and fire and, should they emerge, minimize their consequences.
When performing work, we abide by the following rules:
- We undergo necessary training and instruction in labor protection compliance, fire and industrial safety and giving first aid. We also have our qualifications and health conditions validated.
- Before work begins, hazardous and harmful factors have to be revealed and necessary measures taken to prevent possible undesirable events.
- Before work begins, measures have to be defined in the event of an emergency or fire.
- All permissions must be obtained and the areas where work is conducted must be marked off with caution tape and/or safety signs.
- We use individual and collective protective equipment, taking into account the revealed hazards and work safety requirements applying to a particular site.
- No strangers or persons in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or other intoxication should be present.
- The equipment, mechanisms, instruments and devices we use should be in good working order and suitable for a particular type of work.
- We intervene where work safety rules are ignored and always inform our immediate superior about any situation jeopardizing human life and health.
The Company sees human life as the highest value and pays special attention to supporting a healthy lifestyle and health protection. The storage and use of alcoholic drinks and narcotics is prohibited on its premises.
Our high standards ensuring industrial and fire safety and labor and environmental protection apply to all employees without exception and are taken into account in relations with partners and contractors